Monday 14 April 2008

It rained....and rained...

and rained! The one thing I was really looking forward to was feeling a little sun on my face! Don't get me wrong, I wasn't praying for bikini weather, just a little sunshine...mais non! The sun teased me for an hour or so the last 2 evenings...just long enough to let me see how beautiful NICE really is....! Apart from that, everything went well, we toured non stop, and enjoyed the trip!

I made this little card before I left, just with bits n pieces that were already out on my desk! I love this little Tilda...!

Now I need to go and get on with a few chores - yep....it's back to porridge! bx

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Lovely card, I love this tilda too. x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

This is lovely.I especially like the floral corner.x

Kristine said...

Oh, you went to Nice! I was there last August and it was so nice! Did you visit the crafty store at the top floor at a shopping center(don't remember the name of it)?
Kristine

Deb said...

It is beautiful, sorry you didnt seem much sunshine on your break, hope you had a good rest though!

Tina said...

So pretty, love that floral corner. Great image.

debby4000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debby4000 said...

Beautiful Tilda, you've coloured and match the papers perfectly.

Leonie said...

This card is very cute! I love the paper, did you put the letters on or is it already on the paper?

Hope you're having a great time wherever you're going! Paris maybe because you used some French words ;)

~ Leonie ~