Wednesday 30 April 2008

Most Distressed...!

I seem to have been a bit more "creative" this past few days...makes up for the other "dry" days I guess!!!!! Anyway, I'm entering this card for Daring Cardmakers challenge of "most distressed".

I was lucky enough to be able to stamp this gorgeous gal out at a friends house; she is mostly coloured with the prismacolours/sansador technique. I LOVE her!

I've distressed the edges...these gorgeous K&Co papers also have a distressed "look" about them....now I see that I should've moved my paper strip/focal image up slightly to fill the gap...great how I see this when it's already made....!

I used a sketch of Beate's....quite a simple one...very easy to work with....I'll use it again me thinks!

I just wanted to mention a blog that I happened upon recently - I LOVE it! Take a little peek at this project. It's a Heidi Swapp package altered to make a "candy" gift. Unfortunately I don't understand the language, but I can (and DO!) drool at the creations...simply beautiful! bx

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Wow love this card and the image is so cute

Natalie said...

This is lovely and the Tilda is gorgeous. x

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely.x

Kathy said...

Such a lovely card - thanks for playing along with The Daring Cardmakers