Sunday 25 May 2008

What's up...?

Anyone remember the 7up advert from a few years ago...? Well, I feel like that guy! I seriously need "rubbed out" and drawn again.....(only slimmer this time please!!!!!!!!) I've been like an old crock all week...I hurt my back last sunday and it's still hurtin' and I've had some tremendous headaches too...not sure if it's all related...so it's off to the osteopath for me tomorrow!

As a result, although I've done some craftin', I haven't felt very creative, and I've not been able to tackle any sketches so far!!!!! Anyway, I have this little cutie to share...I actually cut away her little stool so that she could perch like this for a change!! The layout is based loosely on an Ismaki sketch from a couple of weeks ago that I didn't get around to in time. More cosmo cricket and MME papers - love this bright colour combo!
*******************************************************


I got this award from Ila....how nice! I've been really pleasantly surprised that some VERY talented crafters have thought of me when passing out their awards....this one has thrilled me...thank you so very much Ila!

I'd like to pass this now to Leonie, Natty K and Sandy - thank you so very much girls for always being there with your lovely comments for me...I appreciate it so much!

8 comments:

Ila said...

You are So Welcome Bernie!! and so deserving of this award...hugs, Ila

Ila said...

I thought your fabulous card was another post....duh....I love the colors you used on this card and the way you colored that Gorgeous stamp.
I hope your back is better soon...Take Care!!

Sandy said...

Oh thanks so much. I´m so happy, this award for me. Thanks.

Salte said...

Congrats! You make cute card :)

Heidi said...

This little card is so sweet and innocent. Love the image.
Heidi

Leonie said...

Thank you so much for the award! It means a lot for me!!

~ Leonie ~

Natalie said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award. I love your card, great layout and fab image. x

Bev said...

What a cute little card! So sweet