Saturday 26 July 2008

All heart...

Thought I'd better change my papers and colour scheme for a post or two!! This is another of the lovely images kindly sent to me by Frances...I've had these papers (We R Memory Keepers)for a while and thought I might give them a wee airing!!

Although I did start out with one of the current sketch challenges it didn't quite work out in the end!! I used my fiskars template to cut the oval, then used a circular scalloped template set I found recently...I just traced around the oval, a couple of scallops at a time, then adjusted it along the oval shape again....lucky for me it worked out neatly!! This gorgeous martha stewart ribbon matches the papers perfectly!! bx

8 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card Bernie, love those colours, the image is such a sweet one, can't believe how you did that scalloped oval, fab job!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Bernie I love the DP and the cute image you have used.

Frances said...

love it Bernie! Fantastic job with the scallop oval, don't think I could do that thank goodness for my nestabilities, much easier LOL xx

Natalie said...

Lovely card, great image too. x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous and yummie card :)
Love the colours and the image ofcourse *Ü*

Hugs, marlene x

Rach said...

Beautiful card Bernie, brilliant colours. Well done on the oval....sounds difficult..i wouldn't be without my nestibilities now!!!
Your image is gorgeous.

Zoe said...

Beautiful card Bernie. I love the hanglar image and the paper.
love
zoe
xxxxxxx

Ila said...

Awwww...this is just the Sweetest!! Your oval looks fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila