Tuesday 8 July 2008

Thank you Thank you Thank you

3 very thoughtful girls remembered me when it came to passing out their awards! To say that I was thrilled and delighted is an understatement!! Thank you so much Natty K, Ila and Maria...you each literally "made my day"!

So the rules for this award are:


1. Winner to put the logo on their blog.
2. Winner to link the person you receive the award from.
3. Winner to nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Put the links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.

Now it's time turn to award 7 people...there are so many talented crafters out there...it's hard to choose, but here goes:

Bev, Bibbi, Deb, Fran, Katharina, Paula and Tiets - all very inspirational crafters!!

I know some of you have already received the award...but I appreciate your talents too!! bx

4 comments:

Deb said...

thanks so much for this fabby award Bernie, it means such a lot that you gave it to me, I am honoured!

Frances said...

Awww, thanks Bernie - I'm honoured! xx

bibbi said...

Thank you so much for the award Bernie! :)

Hugs, Johanna

Katharina Frei said...

Thank you Bernie!! It is so lovely to think of me :)
Katharina xx