Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Hallow'een!

I can't believe a whole month has passed since last my post!! I had to get ONE post published in October!! I feel like a "newbie" again!!

This is my version of the "blessings box" which I saw on Marlene's blog! I could not believe how super easy it was to make (remember I like simple LOL!!). Instead of tying ribbon around the top, I added a coupla l'il ribbon handles, secured in place with brads!! I know it's not very halloweeny but it is perfect for a few choccies!!

I did have a fabulous holiday but have been quite sick since I've come home....that's why my newly purchased stash from San Fran has lain unloved...but I hope to be back n crafty again now!!

I'm off to a 40th birthday party...hope you all have a frighfully fun halloween! bx

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Great to have you back, cute bag. x

Anonymous said...

Fabby choccie bag B, and hope you are feeling much better so you can show more crafting goodies again :)

Happy Halloween!!

Marlene x

Maria said...

Great bag and very glad to hear you are feeling better. Big Hugs, Maria

Deb said...

Glad you had a great holiday but sorry you have been unwell, hope you are better and can start to use up that new stash. Love this bag, hope to get around to trying it myself!

angeljakki said...

what a lovely bag, hope your on the mend. look forward to more great posts x x x