Sunday 21 December 2008

Thank you Friend!


This is one of the gorgeous new stamps from Sugar Nellie....I finally got around to having a little play with her last night...I had to finish my christmas cards and voucher wallets first and I'm glad to say that they are now complete for another year, yeeeahhhhh!! I only have one present left to buy...but....it's that difficult-to-buy-for person so I'm still waiting on divine inspiration!! LOL

And I just realised that I hadn't shown this stash I won from Frances....I was thrilled and delighted....there is loads in the package....and I love it all.....including those little angel charms! Thank you so much Fran...you know how to pack a fun parcel!! bx

8 comments:

Dusia said...

Sweet card :)

Sharon said...

Love the card Bernie & well done on your win.
Have a great Christmas & all the best for 2009.
hugs
Sharon :-)x

Je@net said...

What a sweetie!! Love that stamp!
Merry Christmas Bernie and a happy scrappy New Year!!

Maria said...

Congrats on the stash you won from Frances. Love the card and cute image. If you get a chance over the holidays, pop over to my blog I have a little something something there for you. Happy Holidays, Maria

Tiets said...

what a lovely card Bernie and I wish you a happy new year!

Rach said...

love the card Bernie, that little sugar nellie image is adorable. congrats on winning your stash...looks fabulous. have fun using it. hugs rachxx

Nayheli said...

Beautiful card!!
regards from México and happy new year!!!

Monique said...

Wow what a beautiful card, love that very cute image!
Wish you a Happy New Year