Wednesday 4 February 2009

I Love Moo!

The current theme at The Sugar Bowl is "Love and Romance"...so I suppose you're wondering why I didn't use a "sweet" little image with a heart, instead of Custard the cow....weeeeeell.....

...I have this Penny Black sentiment which matches Custard beautifully and wanted to use it!! So the play on words here makes this image so versatile!!
Recently Hero Arts were doing a feature on "pockets" on their blog which inspired me...if you look at Tiets gorgeous card you will see another hidden message, and, just before I uploaded this photo I saw this gorgeous card on Inge's blog....so it seems to be "trendy" just now!!
I wish you could see how twinkly and sparkly this gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper is...I just love it! bx

8 comments:

Deb said...

this is gorgeous Bernie, love the cute cow, I was just checking her out at Funky Kits earlier, did you order the Gorjuss girls?

Lilian said...

What a cute cute card! Love it and the secret message idea is just so yummy. I really ought to try it. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Natalie said...

Bernie this is gorgeous, I love the image and hidden message. x

Tiets said...

wowww this is gorgeous!!!! thanks for joining the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Funny, fab card.. I've got him sitting on my desk as I have yet to make him/her into a card.. but have been struggeling with what saying to use.. hopefully soon hey!

Hugs, Marlene x

Beth said...

This is such a fun card! Great for a mens one maybe! xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Fabulous card!! I love the image and you have found the perfect sentiment! Great job...thanks for joiing us in the Sugar Bowl!
Judy xx

Kim Dellow said...

Oh fabby card. Lovely. Kim