Tuesday 22 September 2009

Howdee Pardnur....!

Ok...I know there aren't any horses in this scene...but I just couldn't help thinking of "howdy pardnur" when colouring this WOJ image...think maybe the chewing of straw and tip of his hat did it...!

I've used 2 of the images from the WOJ autumn kit as well as the WOJ tree stump to create this scene. I used the fabulous sketch from WOJ Challenges - thanks girls I LOVED it! Although I did have to slightly alter one of the layers to accomodate my large image...but I hope a lil flexibility is allowed...?!

I'd also like to enter this card for Stamp with Fun's autumn theme!

Stamps: All images by Whiff of Joy
Colouring Medium: Prismacolor pencils blended with Sansador
PP: A mixture of MME collections, Making Memories and SEI
Embellies: Prima flower, brad from the lovely Sharon, the leaves I think are from Leonie (sorry!!), pearls unknown!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

bernie your card is wonderful!!the paper the image and the colours is perfect!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs tina46
swf-team

craftymum said...

Lovely card and I like the oak leaves. I used the same Oakley stamp on my card too. If you get the chance please check out my new blog
Love Sarah XXX

Deb said...

this is gorgeous Bernie, he is so cute and I love those autumn leaves! hugs Debx

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous card Bernie. I love the image and the beautiful papers. x

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the colours! and the gorgeous little leaves in the corner!!

Ila said...

Totally Gorgeous!!..I love the way you colored this image, your fabulous layouts and papers!!...I agree..he just looks just like he's saying Howdee Pardnur..lol..Hugs, Ila

Sparkle and Flourish said...

bernie..this is gorgeous. I just lovce your colour choices! perfect! The image is so adorable and coloured beautifully! I love it! Hugs Judy xx

Leonie said...

Lovely card Bernie! Your coloring is perfect! The leaves are from me but don't worry, that's been a long time ago!
Are you already planning another trip to the USA? I hope we're going this summer! But, my sister is going to Canada for some months so she can send me some nice stuff! :)

Leonie xx

Meahni Pieterse said...

Love these colours Bernie. Such a cute card. And a great image, I think of Tom Sawyer, not horses - lol!

Katharina Frei said...

Love it B! Great colour scheme.
Katharina x