Monday 11 January 2010

A New Home!


Happy 2010 to everyone in blogland!! I got sooooooo tied up with the season, then I was sick (again!!).... and then...just pure lazy!! But...here I am again and looking forward to another crafty year...can't wait to see all the new goodies that all the companies are furiously trying to get ready for CHA!!
I must say I LOVE this Basic Grey collection....LOVE the colours and have thoroughly enjoyed playing with it. I made this card for a friend who happened to move into an old 3storey house so this image from Magnolia suited beautifully!! I coloured it with Prisma colours, added a little ribbon and there we have it!!
As it has a heart on the door and my Heidi Swapp chipboard embellishment heart, it qualifies for this weeks challenge at A Spoon Full of Sugar. bx

11 comments:

Maria said...

So great to have you back Bernie! Smashing card and beautiful papers. Love how you've personalized it with the number on the heart. Looking forward to more inspirational creations from you in 2010. So glad to hear you are feeling much better. Hugs, Maria

Juls said...

Love this image soooo much!! such a fabby card!! Hugs Juls

Victoria said...

Love this card Bernie! The images the papers, everyhting really. Good to see you back in blogland!
Happy New Year hun!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Sharon said...

Hi B
Great to see you back creating, just need a bomb up mine & I'll be back with you!!
Love the card & very clever putting the number on the heart . . . very creative lol!!
hugs

Sharon x

Leann said...

This is lush Bernie - love it!
Congrats on your Nellie spotlight today too, big cheers from me!
Hugs x

Tiets said...

I am glad you are back and this card is really stunning!
Hugs Tiets xx

Dena said...

Bernie, saw your spotlight on the Sugar Nellie blog and thought I would hop over and see all your creations. I must say, these are FABULOUS!!! Love your work!
Hugs, Dena

Artyjen said...

Fab...those papers are lovely and the house is too cute!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

love this card ! I have been pondering about whether yo get the little houses....made up my mind now !

Marley said...

This one is looking stunning too!! Ive became a follower! big hugs Marley

Natalie said...

Happy New Year Bernie. Lovely card. x