Wednesday 4 August 2010

CCC - Wedding or Anniversary!

The theme this week at Crafty Creations is "Wedding or Anniversary".....so I've entered one of the cards i was asked to make this summer.

I love easel cards and it gives plenty of space for personalisation! I've used a Magnolia image, Making Memories paper and letter tiles, Prima flowers, Doodlebug brad, I think the large letters are by American Crafts but sorry, not sure who makes the velvet trim!

I look forward to seeing your beautiful entries! bx

7 comments:

Juls said...

awhhhh...so gorgeous and romantic! Love the heart border in the background!! Hugs Juls

CraftyC said...

A gorgeous easel card Bernie. Will be treasured!
Clairex

Renata van Miltenburg said...

What a gorgeous border!

Super sweet card.

Warmest greetings, Renata

marilynprestonn said...

I love easel cards Bernie and this is no exception. Love the little married couple and the fine heart dps. Well done and so sweet. Hugs and smiles xo

Deb said...

this is so beautiful Bernie, I love those new MAgnolia stamps, I am always so tempted by them, love the personalisation too!
Thanks so much for the kind words, it is you lovely people that keeps me hanging in there! I will be back in full strength soon although I am hoping to scrap more, hence the sorting of all the old photographs!
hugs Debx

Sharon said...

Lovely easel card my friend! Love the velvet lace & the image is so sweet, reminds me of me & hubby lol!!!
Sharon x

Meahni Pieterse said...

So sweet, great card!