Saturday 30 October 2010

Motivet Sketch Challenge!

I love this wee Motivet image - and even better, i was lucky enough to WIN it!!  Yep, a while back i won the Motivet weekly draw for commenting - thanks again Motivet!!

I coloured the image with Prisma pencils, used Basic Grey papers, part of a verse stamp by Stampendous, a fuzzy brad by Creative Imaginations - but I'm afraid I do not remember who the ribbon, large snowflakes, snowflake trim and snowflake charm are by!!

Do you like his wee paper pierced boots - couldn't resist (thats a scrap of paper by Making Memories)!

I'm entering this card into the Motivet sketch challenge - and thats another christmas card made...phew!!

I'm also entering this into the Stampavie and More challenge as their theme this week is Christmas! bx

5 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome creation! Love the cute image and that charm, even cuter!
Thanks for your lovely comment for my blog! : )

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Bernie. Love the image and beautifully coloured!!
Clairex

Stephanie said...

What a delightful card - all those snowflakes are a divine touch & your colouring is fantastic! xxx

Juls said...

fab!! great image! and I just LOVE that glittery snowflake! Hugs Juls

Maria said...

Congrats on your win Bernie! Love your colouring and the layout with those snowflakes is fabulous. Hugs, Maria