Wednesday 9 March 2011

Crafty Creations - Baby Blue

This week at Crafty Creations, Jeanet would like to see all your baby boy cards! 

I have lots of cute baby stamps - but I thought it was about time this lil Fiskars guy saw some ink!  He's on an acrylic plate which has some fab lil characters. 

I am LOOOOOVING these new MME 6x6 paper pads! Love the patterns, love the colours, love that they are double-sided - yep just LOVE them!! I did a bit of paper piecing on my lion - and love the way he turned out! 

As always we have a great sponsor  - Simon Says Stamp - so join us for your chance of winning a great prize!

We have 2 new DT members this week - Donna and Peggy - I'd LOVE it if you could help us welcome them to the team! bx

7 comments:

Sharon said...

B this is just so cute!!!!!! love the little lion. Love the effect of the paper old & the stitching!! Great card.
Sharon xx

Deb said...

wow, so gorgeous, fabulous papers and love the cute little lion, perfectly paper pieced to match, love it! hugs Debx

marilynprestonn said...

Awww Bernie, what a darling card. Love that little lion and the paper piecing you did with him. Cool turnover of the dp panel. As always you make such sweet cards.

Thank you again for the warm welcome. I love the idea of being among creative and kind stampers/cardmakers as yourself.

Pegxo

papertrails leaver said...

Just darling Bernie! Love the folded done corner. Nice technique! :-) Amy

marilynprestonn said...

Omygosh, I thought I had been here yesterday Bernie. I love your baby lion, it's just sooo sweet. Love the beautiful paper piecing and turnover border of the 2 sided papers. Absolutely fabulous work! :)Peggy

Claire Phillips said...

Great lion Bernie - he just needs a cuddle - gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

Juls said...

sooooooooo cute!!!! what a funky lion....and I adore the stitching detail! Hugs Juls